Viewing your Office 365 email via the Outlook Web Access (OWA) Website
NOTE: You will need your active email address and your current email address password.
If you do not have this, contact your email administrator.
1. Open you Internet browser (Internet Explorer or Edge browser is recommended for OWA).
2. Go to Office 365 sign-in at: https://login.microsoftonline.com
3. From the Office 365 page enter your email address and password, click the Sign In button.
4. This will place you on the main Office 365 page
5. From the list of available services choose the Mail icon.
6. This will place you in the Mail interface, you can now view edit and send email messages.
Disclaimer: The contents of this document are provided “AS IS”. This information could contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and out-of-date information. This document may be updated or changed without notice at any time. Use of the information is therefore at your own risk. In no event shall 425iT be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from or related to the use of this document.
Warning: Some of these discussions have steps that can result in application failures and data los. It cannot be stressed enough – you must always have a full data backup prior to performing any changes or updates to your computing environment. If you have any questions or are not qualified to work on the equipment – hire a trusted IT service provider.